Our Commercial Construction team consists of estimators, superintendents, administrators and project managers who are committed to provide the following:
- Competitive Prices
- Professional Grade Customer Service
- Open, Honest & Prompt Communication
- Focused Management
- Innovative Problem Solving
- Pre-Inspections, Site Visits, and Scope Validation: Our Estimator and Construction Superintendent will meet with the Owner's Representative for a joint walk of the property to ensure completeness and accuracy of the proposed scope of work.
- Final Schedule, Staging and Logistics: The Restoration Specialists Estimator and Construction Superintendent will continue to have frequent meetings with the Owners Representative to confirm all pre-construction issues and value-engineering cost saving opportunities.
- Construction Implementation: Pre-training orientation will be held for all Restoration Specialists personnel and subcontractors in order to fully inform each associated individual with our safety and security procedures for on-site working conditions. Taking into account the complexity of the work scope, Restoration Specialists may provide a full-time, dedicated Superintendent to be on site at all times during normal working hours.
- Daily Work Procedures & Policies: The Restoration Specialists Construction Superintendent begins each day at the job site by conducting a deployment meeting with all scheduled on-site vendors and subcontractors, to set daily goals. Topics covered include the review of materials on-hand and future material needs, prior day issues and items to be corrected/completed, review of safety procedures specific to the job site, and compliance with Restoration Specialists policies. During each day, the Restoration Specialists Construction Superintendent addresses quality control issues and inspects the site work to avoid time delays, material delays, and subcontractor errors in task assignments. This again assures that communication continues during the day, working toward the end-of-day goals.
- Weekly Construction Progress Meetings: The Restoration Specialists team will coordinate “Weekly Progress Meetings” with the singular focus of improving communication. Our strategic team, which includes the Construction Superintendent, Estimator, Project Manager and Contract Administrator will meet with the Owner’s Representative and will provide the meeting agenda and pre-circulated minutes of the prior meeting, for discussion and approval. During these Weekly Construction Progress Meetings, the parties will discuss plans to minimize disruptive conditions on the job site, and to allow for strategic dialogue to help ensure satisfaction at all levels at the project. Through open and honest dialogue, these weekly Construction Progress Meetings will help ensure the highest level of communication, to achieve success in the project.
- Quality Control through Final Inspections: Quality assurance begins with the selection of qualified and experienced subcontractors and the use of quality vendors to aid in the job quality control measures conducted by the Restoration Specialists Construction Superintendent. The daily constant monitoring of the job site by our Superintendent is critical to continue the quality of the build product in all phases, through completion of the job. A unique aspect of our quality control is the digital library we create as construction progresses through the scope of the project. This pictorial history depicts the progressive completion of our work, and a final copy of such digital library will be presented at completion of the project.
- Project Completion: Within three working days of notice from Restoration Specialists of Substantial Completion, we will schedule a joint inspection of the work site, at which time all punch-list items will be recorded by our Contract Administrator. The punch-list will be furnished to the Owners Representative for verification and approval, and we will immediately begin the completion of any remaining punch-list items. Final documentation to be provided by Restoration Specialists will include: (i) a progressive digital library of the construction process through completion; (ii) final lien releases; (iii) Restoration Specialists warranty letter; and (iv) a certificate of Substantial Completion.
- Restoration Specialists Customer Service Follow-up: At completion of the project and through the warranty period, Restoration Specialists will immediately correct any warranty items. We will be a resource and add value to owners as a continuing partner, even after the close of the project.